Monday, August 30, 2010

Starting a Blog

Dear readers (whoever you might be),

   I have started this blog because I myself have a love of food blogs, and my friends thought it would be a good idea for me to start my own.  For some background info, I am a 4th year medical student pursuing a residency in emergency medicine.  I decided to start this blog now that I'm on my 1st visiting rotation.  I'm living in Pennsylvania but working at a hospital in Delaware.  I hope to bring to this blog some healthy recipes and food photos all rolled up with some random humor.  I will also probably bombard you with pictures of my adorable puppy, Bunsen.  But for now, I'll just provide some photos from my 1st day here in PA and DE.


  This is my only food picture so far from today.  I went for a run around the campus in the cute Pennsylvania town I'm living in, and needed some post-run fuel.

Delish Yogurt Snack
1/2 cup Trader Joe's plain yogurt
2 T blueberry muesli
Raspberries & Strawberries


This puppy is my new roommate for the month!  His name is Bailey....pictures of my own puppy coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment