Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bibim-blah

Courtney and I are checked in and ready to roll in Connecticut.  We've had a whirwind of a trip over 4 days....Charleston, WV to NYC to Boston to Connecticut.

Sitting in the Charleston airport.  The flight was delayed by an hour, but we saw multiple medical school friends in the airport as well.

Which glasses do you like?  Courtney and her hilarious necklace.

I'd like to say that this trip has not only been for the purpose of interviews, but to eat delicious food.  Here's a photo recap of our trip.  I feel like photos are better than words, so enjoy.  Not to mention that I have a UConn residency get-together tonight at 7.  Also, I despised Korean food, but I'm glad that I tried it.

  Be back soon with more food photos and entertainment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment