Friday, February 18, 2011

Swim Bike Run

I've been working out at the gym like a madwoman.  It's been interesting for me to see how much endurance I can build if I just stick to a workout routine.
Sunday: 4-5:00 spinning class
Monday:  4:30-5 Express Spin, 5:15-6 BOSU sculpt
Tuesday: 5:15-6 Sport Circuit
Wednesday: 5:15-6 Sport Circuit, 6-7 Kickboxing
Thursday: 5:15-5:45 Express Spin, 5:45-6:30 Sport Circuit
Friday: Rest Day
Satuday: 12-1:00 Spinning
   I told you that this was the Match Meltdown and I was serious!!!  I've been busting my a$$ and it feels great.  I've had friends that have been going to all the classes with me, and let me tell you, it makes a huge difference.  When I'm with friends or in a class I push myself harder than I ever normally would. 
Therefore, I did something crazy!  Alice convinced me to do this......

Marshall University 2011 Indoor Triathlon!!!
300 yard swim
8 miles on the spinning bike
2 mile run
(Distance is a little shorter than a typical Sprint triathlon)

I don't have any pics right now, but I will take some tomorrow.  Race starts at 9AM.  Depending on how slow I am, will depend if I post up my times.  I'm an incredibly slow swimmer, so who knows.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace... it makes me want to get one of my own.

    ReplyDelete