Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Last Week

I'm now finishing up the last week of my rotation here in Delaware.  I have to say that it's been awesome.  My last day is on Thursday, so it's kind of bittersweet.  Can't wait to see my husband and puppy but it's been really nice working here.  I've also realize that at work in the ED, I get so caught up in what I'm doing that I forget to eat.  For example I had 2 egg whites on a biscuit yesterday morning around 6:30AM but didn't eat lunch until 2PM when an attending mentioned it to me.  Lunch was also uneventful.
Yep....a bagel with cream cheese and an iced tea.  Not very exciting.  Since I'm leaving here on Friday, I'm not going grocery shopping, even though I have no dinner food.  Jazmine Thai, the local Thai restaurant was the answer.  There were so many awesome options on the menu, but I decided to go with pad thai.  I love it so much, that I didn't want to be disappointed by anything else.
How cute is that carrot on the side?  That's also a dollop of spiralized beet beside the carrots.  Soooo good.  The tangy lime wedges and freshly chopped cilantro really made the dish.  There was so much food that I couldn't eat it all....meaning more for lunch today.
Today's breakfast was oats....but I wasn't feeling them so I didn't eat very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment