Tuesday, September 14, 2010

  Yesterday, I lounged around the house for quite a bit.  I just couldn't muster up the motivation to get up and do something.  However, after sitting around for awhile (I ate oatmeal for breakfast and leftover pasta for lunch.) I decided to get active.  I ended up doing the Kenpo CD of P90X....I had forgotten how good of a sweat session that was.  I was just wearing a sports bra and shorts and sweat was dripping off me.
  For dinner my roomie suggested Primo Hoagies and I was up for a good sandwich.  I ended up getting Nonna's veggie hoagie....toasted bread with eggplant, provolone, broccoli rabe, pesto, and bruchetta.  It was amazing, and I only ate half.
Doesn't look pretty but tasted really awesome.  That's a huge pickle on the side from the store.  Even though I was full, an hour later I decided that I needed some Kiwi's.
Original tart with raspberries, blackberries, and mochi.  I also got a dollop of cappuccino sprinkled with cinnamon.  I usually don't like to experiment with any flavors because I love the tart so much, but the cappuccino was very good and coffee-tasting.

Today's breakfast + coffee
-Optimum Plus Cereal
- Cornflakes
- sliced strawberries
- peanut butter
- skim milk
Today
- pumpkin patch run
- work 4-midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment